Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Twenty20 does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Twenty20 may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Twenty20, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Twenty20 may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Twenty20 or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights of property of Twenty20; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Twenty20, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Twenty20 may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Twenty20, in order to determine what Twenty20 services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Twenty20 to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your hardware and software may be automatically collected by Twenty20. This information can include; your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and
referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Twenty20 website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
● Delete your personal information from our records
● Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
● Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the contest of our ongoing businesses relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
● Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
● Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
● Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his, her, them/their right of speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
● Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
● Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion if the information in likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research provided we have obtained your informed consent;
● Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
● Comply with existing legal obligation; or
● Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Twenty20 does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Twenty20 Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Twenty20 account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR TWENTY20 ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE
THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time.
From time to time, Twenty20 may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communications.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Twenty20, you may opt out of such communications by using the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
Twenty20 welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Twenty20 has not adhered to this statement, please contact Twenty20 at:
PO Box 1001
Fortuna, California 95540
Email Address: email@example.com